Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My family is planning to buy a 2022 MDX, we wonder what is the 2022 MDX Cargo Floor to Ground Height? (not the interior height, please see image below)

Tried Google and YouTube, couldn't find any info about this.

Asking this for my 9 years old Labrador... she may need a dog ramp.

Thank you!

Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

·
Registered
2022 Acura MDX Adv
49 Posts
Hello,

My family is planning to buy a 2022 MDX, we wonder what is the 2022 MDX Cargo Floor to Ground Height? (not the interior height, please see image below)

Tried Google and YouTube, couldn't find any info about this.

Asking this for my 9 years old Labrador... she may need a dog ramp.

Thank you!

View attachment 120815
With the liftgate open, it's 30" to the top of the bumper.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
My 9 year old GSD is able to still jump up into the MDX, but because of the pounding on his frame from jumping down he uses a ramp....wont be long before he uses the ramp getting in as well.

Reactions: vstar

·
Registered
2004 MDX, 2022 MDX
4,599 Posts
I had the OEM tow hitch - not the entire kit with the powertrain stuff, just the hitch - installed on my 2022 MDX, so I could use my Otto Step to let the dogs step in and out without having to jump the entire 30 inches in one leap. (Shown here using the Otto Step on my 2004 MDX.)
Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Wheel

Dog Vehicle Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had the OEM tow hitch - not the entire kit with the powertrain stuff, just the hitch - installed on my 2022 MDX, so I could use my Otto Step to let the dogs step in and out without having to jump the entire 30 inches in one leap. (Shown here using the Otto Step on my 2004 MDX.)
View attachment 120840
View attachment 120841
That's a very interesting idea! Will look into that if the MDX we purchase has tow hitch!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts