Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Does anyone have experience with Smartliner? It appears to have the coverage over that rocker carpet but I am not sure if I should pull the trigger and order yet. Just haven't any experience with that company's product.
I had weather tech on order this morning and cancelled once I noticed their coverage over this area wasn't defined in their ad and then I found this post.
Not so sure the wife will like the TuxMat is the only reason I haven't gotten those.
Sure would have been nice if Acura didn't put a strip of carpet where every person drags their feet, what were they thinking?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I ordered from Smartliner and the price was awesome, shipped quickly and fit great. Also front mats have over reach to cover strip of carpet from getting trashed in short order, what was acura thinking? These mats are what weathertech used to be for a fraction of the price. Shipped I paid less for all mats than what weather tech would have charged for just front two mats if memory serves. I don't see them wearing out. They fit tight in each area. Cargo liner in rear hatch area picture taken right after delivery and has since laid down.
Hood Car Motor vehicle Car seat cover Trunk
Car Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Car seat cover
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive parking light Motor vehicle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts