Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Acura MDX Adv
45 Posts
Beerhunter2 Yes, lengthy threads on this...feedback was it was night & day diff with Michelin Primacy Tour. I pursued them but they are not to be found. Local shop could find none in their supplier channels; out of stock across north america. Acura dealer called the Michelin rep and nada.
Check Tirerack.com . Availability is based on your ZIP...

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, would anyone be willing to help us to shoot a video of the installation of the crossbar for 2022 MDX? I can send him a set of bars for free. If anyone wants to shoot, please contact me via email. The requirement is that your MDX needs to have the side rails and can keep in touch with the mailbox to help us shoot the installation video of the rail.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

EZREXPM CROSS BAR FIT FOR 2022+ MDX

·
Registered
2004 MDX, 2022 MDX
4,531 Posts
Most of the original complaints in this topic concerned the infotainment system. I wonder whether some (or all) of them were fixed in the new over-the-air update.

·
Registered
5 Posts
After the update, I’ve still never seen any turn by turn directions from any CarPlay apps on my HUD; Acura Navi turn by turn works fine. As for his side display showing incorrect artwork, I haven’t noticed that but, in Apple CarPlay on main screen, when showing recent played music list, today when I selected a song, I get a different songs or artists! It is not random music but a song or artist I know, so something is out of sync or behind. I have to investigate more. Most likely a CarPlay issue.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Funny, my kick sensor works perfectly. It and the key fob are the two ways I generally open the hatch.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts