Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a new 2022 yesterday. Coming off of a 2014. Center console is much smaller (although I understand why with the charging pad and redesign). Has anyone found a good insert or tray that fits in the center console and if so, where did you get it? Thanks!

· Registered
479 Posts
I would imagine more time needs to pass before third parties possibly provide something along these lines. I know there's a company that sells on Amazon that provides console inserts for Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander, Chevy Tahoe, etc.

But said company never did provide one for the massive pit console storage of the 2014-2020 model. In theory the huge console sounded great when I got my 2018, but trying to retrieve anything easily is very difficult in my experience since there's no organization to it.

· Registered
19 Posts
Just purchased a new 2022 yesterday. Coming off of a 2014. Center console is much smaller (although I understand why with the charging pad and redesign). Has anyone found a good insert or tray that fits in the center console and if so, where did you get it? Thanks!
I've been looking for this! It is the Meori
I found the post where someone said they found an organizer that worked well.

· Registered
1,815 Posts
I bought this a few months ago and found it to be useless. The dividers are only an inch or 2 high and the sections are tiny as well....

· Registered
633 Posts
Ooh I like that. I hope they make one for the 23 Pilots. Or maybe the center console is the same dimensions on the Pilot and the MDX. I mean probably not, since the Acura is a luxury vehicle and according to Ian shares no common parts, but maybe I'll get lucky :)

· Registered
88 Posts
Purchased Console Insert Tray for 2023 MDX, fits perfectly well made with removable pads for cleaning

CDEFG Center console organizer $16. on Amazon
I ordered one of these, and am returning it, FYI. The insert fits perfect, but I'm not happy with how tight the main lid latch is with the insert in place. Where the front lip is for the insert, it takes up room for when the latch lip is. It's tight enough where you really have to press down hard for the latch to grab. Are you having this issue at all? I've tried several times adjusting the tray, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I assume your MDX center console is the same as mine...with a separate main compartment and a more shallow top compartment with two separate latches.

· Registered
6 Posts
I ordered one of these, and am returning it, FYI. The insert fits perfect, but I'm not happy with how tight the main lid latch is with the insert in place. Where the front lip is for the insert, it takes up room for when the latch lip is. It's tight enough where you really have to press down hard for the latch to grab. Are you having this issue at all? I've tried several times adjusting the tray, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. I assume your MDX center console is the same as mine...with a separate main compartment and a more shallow top compartment with two separate latches.
No not all. Fits well. there are several suppliers, I used CDEFG

· Registered
2023 A-Spec / Had '06 Touring/Nav
469 Posts
I just ordered the CDEFG (love those Chinese brand names) from Amazon. How much room is the below this organizer? Is there still a couple inches below it for storing rarely used items?

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Just received mine....fits perfectly. Only down side is that it is not very deep, so it creates a "hidden" space under it.

· Registered
2023 MDX Type S Advance in Tiger Eye Pearl with Orchid Interior
46 Posts
Doesn’t anyone here use the built-in tray in the center console? I’m not sure if it’s there in the other models, but my Type S Advance has it. Pressing in the center of the front of the lid opens to a tray. Pressing to the left (driver’s side) opens the full compartment.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts