Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Thanks for your post. It sounds like you really love your MDX Hybrid. Unfortunately, the dealer wouldn't give me enough for my '18 MDX Tech so I'm going to put this on hold. In spite of the clunky shifting in the lower gears, it drives beautifully on the highway which is where I drive the majority of the time for my commute. I've gotten some great feedback from everyone and hopefully, the 4th gen MDX will include a Hybrid model that I can move to in the future.
This is a new one. The dealer actually stopped you from doing something stupid. It really was kind of dumb. What you were planning on doing. The price being what it was,that left no wiggle room on the trade.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I think they “fixed” the rough low gear shifting in the 2019. With the software change , under most circumstances, the car starts out in second gear. I’ve simulated it in my 2018 and it works like a charm. I wish they would release that software update for the 2018 and older models.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
12 Participants
theflood
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing