Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thread to help others get a good deal.

Model: Advanced
Accessories and Options included in Price: Rear Bumper Guard, Crossbars, 3M Bra
Price Paid Including fees (before tax): $52,685.57

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
Just a thread to help others get a good deal.

Model: Advanced
Accessories and Options included in Price: Rear Bumper Guard, Crossbars, 3M Bra
Price Paid Including fees (before tax): $52,685.57
Where did you find a 2018?

·
Registered
500 Posts
You can order a 2018 MDX - Red with CarPlay

My deal said they are now ordering 2018 MDXs with a 90 day delivery time. They can not order me my 2018 Advanced Hybrid until Jan 2018.
I sat in a 2018 ILX with the new San Marino Red Exterior Color with black interior. I was told the Advanced Hybrid I want will come in the new San Marino Red Exterior Color with parchment interior. It will have Apple Car Play and new controls for the info screen like the 2018 ILX I sat in.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
My deal said they are now ordering 2018 MDXs with a 90 day delivery time. They can not order me my 2018 Advanced Hybrid until Jan 2018.
I sat in a 2018 ILX with the new San Marino Red Exterior Color with black interior. I was told the Advanced Hybrid I want will come in the new San Marino Red Exterior Color with parchment interior. It will have Apple Car Play and new controls for the info screen like the 2018 ILX I sat in.
I'm waiting on the 2018 model Hybrid for the CarPlay. BTW do you mean TLX?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yes the TLX and not the ILX

·
Registered
2017 Acura MDX Tech FWD
1,779 Posts
I am pretty sure that the OP is getting the model names mixed up. Never seen an ILX get the AC/AA update. TLX is the one the OP is talking about for sure. Not even sure if Acura is building the 2018 MDXs right now, so I would say that the OP might have been talking about the RDX. But again, I am not sure what dealer the OP is going to, as Florida would have received the 2018s sooner as it is closer to the Alabama factory; as for Colorado, it would take a while for the 18s to reach there.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
The OP shows a price. Based on that,it can't be an RDX. Seems like a good deal for an 18.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone care to share what prices they are paying for 2018 MDX? Given that we are approaching towards end of year sale, I reckon good deals are to be had.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2018 MDX Tech FWD, White w/ Ebony: $44,700, no additional options

2018 TLX Base, White w/ Ebony: $29,067.16, no additional options

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am able to get 10% off MSRP for all models. Not sure if I can do better at this time. If I wait couple more months then the deals would be definitely better but need a car right now.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I am able to get 10% off MSRP for all models. Not sure if I can do better at this time. If I wait couple more months then the deals would be definitely better but need a car right now.
10% off exceeds the actual discounts people have received for nearly all transactions reported by True Car. If you can get 10% off MSRP I'd venture to guess you've very likely gotten the price about as low as it will go.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts