Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can see and build your 2018 Acura MDX on the Acura Web Site now. You can download the brochure, but need a magnifying lens to read it.
The hybrid still cannot tow.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
You can see and build your 2018 Acura MDX on the Acura Web Site now. You can download the brochure, but need a magnifying lens to read it.
The hybrid still cannot tow.
On the Hybrid - Advance SH-AWD you can not get LED Puddle Lights, Power Folding Side Mirrors, GPS-Linked Climate Control, Blind Spot Info, Rear Cross Traffic monitor, or rain sensing windshield wipers.
Maybe they should lower the cost by $2,000??
Wrong,everything you have mentioned is either standard or on the tech package. Don't know what you read. I have not read there is a difference in packaging for gas or hybrid.
Right on no towing.
Looking at the brochure now. Everything you have mentioned is standard on the hybrid. They are all on the tech package. Since the hybrid is either tech or advance,they are all standard.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Acura Web Page has the broshure - read it

The items I did have are standard on the Hybrid. I thought they were not on the Advance.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
The items I did have are standard on the Hybrid. I thought they were not on the Advance.
I read the brochure. Since you have to have the tech to get the advance,they are standard on the advance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts