Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased the 2018 MDX Advanced and Entertainment package. I can play a DVD however I can navigate it using the remote from the second row. I replaced the batteries in the remote and when I press any button on the remote, the TV displays “CTRL OFF”. I can’t figure out how to make the remote work. Because of this, I can’t navigate a menu, or split screens or switches sources. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
I just purchased the 2018 MDX Advanced and Entertainment package. I can play a DVD however I can navigate it using the remote from the second row. I replaced the batteries in the remote and when I press any button on the remote, the TV displays “CTRL OFF”. I can’t figure out how to make the remote work. Because of this, I can’t navigate a menu, or split screens or switches sources. Any ideas? View attachment 117083
I don’t have the entertainment package so I’m not sure. Sounds like the previous owner turned off control for his kids. There is probably a setting in your system that turns that back on. Probably in settings accessible from the front.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts