Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 17 MDX with 39,000 miles back in the shop for what I think is a transmission problem. I’m experiencing no acceleration almost hit while turning several times, hard shifting and RPM almost 4 before it goes into gear???? They always say this is normal but that is not normal at all. Is anyone else experiencing or had the same issues with 2017 MDX??

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m having the same problem. They have done an update, topped off the fluid level that supposedly low. Not sure how that happed as there is no leak. Going back to the shop tomorrow.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you know what update they did? I’m still having the same issue it feels this the transmission is not working properly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a few issues which you face however the explanation for that Most transmission disappointments start chilly climate These transmissions are intensely reliant upon a liquid strain to direct execution, and the sensor disappointments that ordinarily happen with these transmissions disturb that weight, driving quickly to transmission destruction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts