Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
Did a little bit of research here earlier. I was close to buying a 16 with 62k miles, but ended up driving home a 17 with 15k miles for only five grand more.

I have been a Honda guy for some time so I feel right at home in the MDX. The only things I am missing (compared to my wifes 19 CRV is the blindspot monitoring (which I am really surprised it doesn't have ) and the Android Auto which I realize the 16 also would not have had, but I am missing it none the less.

I still gotta figure some stuff out and get all settled and situated. It didn't come with an owner's manual so I gotta get one from e-bay or something.

A little bit about me and how I can contribute to this community. I have been in automotive collision repair for nearly thirty years. I have an ASE Master Collision Repair Certification and am Platinium certified in structural and non-structural repairs with I-CAR. Anything that related to that I would be more than glad to try and help.

Thanks for the welcome and the hospitality.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Welcome aboard. Looks like ridge line is behind MDX.
You could download latest PDF file of owner manual from owners.Acura.com.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard. Looks like ridge line is behind MDX.
You could download latest PDF file of owner manual from owners.Acura.com.

Yeah, my trusty Ridge. 2007 150k. On the brink of being expensive to own hence the MDX. See also wifes 19 CRV that we got just over a year ago. My new MDX has fewer miles :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts