Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen actual invoice prices yet for the 2017s? I've googled a couple of time but haven't seen anything listed.

Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great price, almost too good to be true on a 2017
I was a little surprised as well. I asked and told them I had other dealers who were willing to match or beat it and they accepted. Picked up two days ago. Will post pix over the weekend.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
I was a little surprised as well. I asked and told them I had other dealers who were willing to match or beat it and they accepted. Picked up two days ago. Will post pix over the weekend.
Dealers in the Chicago area are advertising 0 interest for 5 years.
Don't know about price though. Not shopping right now.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
2017 SH-AWD Tech Package $47,500 sale price plus tax/tags. I'm about to take delivery. Any idea what lender offered 0% for 5yrs?
It was dealers. Banks don't offer that type of financing. Obviously through Honda finance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am shopping for 2017 MDX AWD Tech. Best offer received so far is $4700 below MSRP (MSRP = $50,300), OTD = $45,600 + Taxes + Title (No dest. fee, nothing else). Initially, my friend joined with me for shopping, and that price offered by dealer was for 2 Vehicles. Now, my friend changed his mind and not willing to buy. And dealer is not ready to give committed price for one vehicle. If anyone interested, not picky on colors, you're welcome to join. If we're more than 2, then we may get even better deal. Counting on it... I am planning to buy on 08/13, if that doesn't work then 08/20. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Would probably help if you mentioned where you are and what dealership. Also remember that deals seem to be easier to get at the end of the month due to quotas.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello, everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am shopping for 2017 MDX AWD Tech. Best offer received so far is $4700 below MSRP (MSRP = $50,300), OTD = $45,600 + Taxes + Title (No dest. fee, nothing else). Initially, my friend joined with me for shopping, and that price offered by dealer was for 2 Vehicles. Now, my friend changed his mind and not willing to buy. And dealer is not ready to give committed price for one vehicle. If anyone interested, not picky on colors, you're welcome to join. If we're more than 2, then we may get even better deal. Counting on it... I am planning to buy on 08/13, if that doesn't work then 08/20. Thanks!
Curious why your bud ran off and got cold feet? $5K under MSRP is a hell of a deal for a 1 month old model year. I signed on the dotted line 2 weeks from when they launched for $48,281 (before taxes, etc). Invoice is $48,081. Good luck.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Curious why your bud ran off and got cold feet? $5K under MSRP is a hell of a deal for a 1 month old model year. I signed on the dotted line 2 weeks from when they launched for $48,281 (before taxes, etc). Invoice is $48,081. Good luck.
@arawok my friend was looking for base model initially. From the initial conversations with the dealer I had, my friend showed interested in Tech Package too, so dealer offered $45,600 (If we take 2 cars); As they do not have the color that my friend is looking, and have in base model, my friend shifted to base again, and the dealer offered $42,500+Tax+Title on that which my friend is getting same here with a local dealer. As Dealer was not willing to come down below $42,500 on base/standard my friend is not ready to drive 12 hours to get the same price in different state. Let's see where and how this goes. Thank you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@arawok my friend was looking for base model initially. From the initial conversations with the dealer I had, my friend showed interested in Tech Package too, so dealer offered $45,600 (If we take 2 cars); As they do not have the color that my friend is looking, and have in base model, my friend shifted to base again, and the dealer offered $42,500+Tax+Title on that which my friend is getting same here with a local dealer. As Dealer was not willing to come down below $42,500 on base/standard my friend is not ready to drive 12 hours to get the same price in different state. Let's see where and how this goes. Thank you.
@ksk Well, I hope you're still able to pull of the $5K under MSRP deal on such a new model year. That would be an awesome deal.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts