Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer gave us 3 row OEM Acura MDX all weather mats as part of the deal when we purchased the car.

The issue I am having is that the 2nd row mats do not seem to fit perfectly. It seems like the center portion of the mat to the driver side portion is too wide to fit and it ride us from the ground. Does anyone else have this issue? is it the wrong mat? is it the hybrid that's different? also, the floor clips seems to be towards the middle of the mat which is very weird...

mat's are brand new. Any insight would be great! thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the 2017 Hybrid All Weather mats and they fit fine. They sit flat and the retaining clips fit correctly. There's actually a Hybrid-specific set of all weather mats which are also referred to as (High Wall) on some Acura parts sites, although it is not very high at all compared to the regular all weather mats. Do you know what part # you got for the mats?

Here is the part # you should have gotten if you have a hybrid:

Hybrid: 08P17-TRX-210A
Non-hybrid: 08P17-TZ5-210A

The difference is the Hybrid part # has "TRX" rather than "TZ5". Also, the Hybrid mats are about $10-15 more than the non-hybrid ones.

I got my set from Curry Acura's eBay page, seller name is: acuradeals

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the 2017 Hybrid All Weather mats and they fit fine. They sit flat and the retaining clips fit correctly. There's actually a Hybrid-specific set of all weather mats which are also referred to as (High Wall) on some Acura parts sites, although it is not very high at all compared to the regular all weather mats. Do you know what part # you got for the mats?

Here is the part # you should have gotten if you have a hybrid:

Hybrid: 08P17-TRX-210A
Non-hybrid: 08P17-TZ5-210A

The difference is the Hybrid part # has "TRX" rather than "TZ5". Also, the Hybrid mats are about $10-15 more than the non-hybrid ones.

I got my set from Curry Acura's eBay page, seller name is: acuradeals

Hope this helps!
The front set fits fine. I'm starting to think the dealer just gave me the non- hybrid mats. Is it only the 2nd row mat's that are different between the 2?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello All,
Can someone check the part number on the front mats for the Hybrid? I have the 08P17-TRZ-200 mats for the Center but the front mats say TZ5 and they don’t fit as snug s the Center and back mats. Dealer is saying the Hybrid 08P17-TRZ-210a front mats for hybrid are actually TZ5’s in all kits. Can anyone check for me under front mats? My mats all say 200 and not 210a on the final letters too.
Thank you!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Is there a part number on just on the 2nd row mats for the hybrid? Can someone check theirs? I don't need the set but just interested in the second row high wall ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts