Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a difference on 2017 and 2016 model folding cargo tray? does it look different or same? there is a different part numbers
Part Number: 08U45-TZ5-200C
Part Number: 08U45-TZ5-200b

cant found how on how does the 2017 model will look like. any improve on it?

if anyone had already bought the 2017 model please share a photo thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
is there a difference on 2017 and 2016 model folding cargo tray? does it look different or same? there is a different part numbers
Part Number: 08U45-TZ5-200C
Part Number: 08U45-TZ5-200b

cant found how on how does the 2017 model will look like. any improve on it?

if anyone had already bought the 2017 model please share a photo thanks
I got one FREE from the dealer. along with the mats. I would just say I paid too much for them:D. I'll take a pic in the morning. But the ones in my 09 were a world better.(not that the tray was that great there either)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So many complaints for the2016 oem tray mostly for it being very loosely fit and thin/cheap quality feel. But still I ordered the 2017 model already but was told the only difference between the two were just the MDX logo printed differently on the 2017. So expected to disappointed when it arrive. Also ordered the towing hitch and harness kit and mud flap to keep my self busy over the holidays break

·
Registered
60 Posts
The BIG question... How often are you going to be using the third row seat? I like that I have it and will use it on rare occasions, and since a rare thing - I opted for the much better quality WeatherTech cargo tray.

·
Registered
186 Posts
the dilemma of the oem tray is that it has to cover the 3rd row. the other thing is the storage compartment under the cargo floor. that's why they make it foldable and flat vs like a tray in rdx. they could have made one that's like a tray so people can choose it. i guess they don't bother

1 - 11 of 11 Posts