Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have on my easy entry and exit mode but I noticed on two occasions I got into my car and started the engine but the seat and steering did not adjust back to my preferred driver one setting. I also noticed no driver setting (green light indicator not on) was set and the fan setting was on high. Has anyone experienced this?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've had it happen on my 17 Advance about 5 times in last 6 months. If you have an intermittent issue, good luck trying to get help at dealership level (I speak from experience). I think I'm gonna try Remote 2 for a while and see what happens.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
I've had this issue but have not been able to resolve it. It happens VERY rarely. I'm not sure what causes it, but I have seen many others at the dealership asking about the same problem. I find that the problem never occurs if I slow down the start up process and just let everything go into place before shifting to D.

Another issue that can occur is when the car is not locked and unlocked again, it automatically defaults to the last driver that drove. It's not abundantly clear in the manul, but if you lock and unlock, it will go to whatever driver is opening the door.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts