Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just put Lexani Gravity 24x9 wheels in mb finish with Lexani LX-thirty 275/30/24 tires. Also put red MGP Caliper covers

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice Lexani rims!

Hi jslaw,

Those Lexani rims add a lot of character to your MDX and the diameter of the wheels look proportional to the entire body of the vehicle. I know looks are subjective, but damn....it looks AWESOME! The matte black color, the machined face and the wheel design gives the MDX a sophisticated and modern look. I think your MDX is the first I've seen with 24s. I like the look of 24 inch rims, but I'm concerned that the ride quality will deteriorate over time as well as associated suspension components. Can you please share the wheel and tire specifications for your setup? Did you have to modify/add anything to run 24s? i.e. spacers What offset are you running. Do you notice any difference in the driving dynamics of your MDX running this setup? Is it possible to go with a 10 inch wide tire on the MDX? When your MDX maneuvers do you notice any of the tires rubbing? When it rolls are there any extraordinary differences from the stock wheels and tires? I'm looking to upgrade my wheels and tires on my 2014 MDX Advance however I want to be sure that I do not inadvertently damage or impact other components. I was considering 22s, now you have me thinking about 24s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts