Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had our 2016 MDX SH-AWD now for a couple of months and just got back from a 300 mile trip. So far I am delighted with the handling and drivability of the vehicle. The GPS and other electronic controls operated flawlessly. The trip was a pleasure. The most comfortable car I have ever driven. So far I have had none of the problems I have read about in in the forum. We plan on taking a trip to Oregon next year and when we get back I will let everyone know how the car performed. Also, we averaged about 28 mpg, driving 70 mph during most of the trip.

·
Registered
837 Posts
We have had our 2016 MDX SH-AWD now for a couple of months and just got back from a 300 mile trip. So far I am delighted with the handling and drivability of the vehicle. The GPS and other electronic controls operated flawlessly. The trip was a pleasure. The most comfortable car I have ever driven. So far I have had none of the problems I have read about in in the forum. We plan on taking a trip to Oregon next year and when we get back I will let everyone know how the car performed. Also, we averaged about 28 mpg, driving 70 mph during most of the trip.
Glad you like it. I love my 2016 MDX. I think the 9 speed is awesome. Mine works flawlessly. Things I don't like? The entertainment system is slow to boot up and laggy and I keep getting lane departure failure warnings every day or so, though LDW is working. My dealer does not have a fix for it. Also, one of my keys won't store addresses in the navigation system.

Gas mileage and performance is excellent. I am confident that Acura will work out the electrical gremlins for me.

Notwithstanding, this is the best SUV value in the market place. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Likewise - I just picked mine up yesterday - and while I've not put a trip underneath it I can say I'm highly impressed with the vehicle.

It's important to remember most of the time we're silent when happy and we are loudest when unhappy. Myself included. That's why more times than not most forums are mostly negative. It's not a bad thing as it helps me solve problems - as most are listed.

The 9 speed transmission is very impressive to me. I love the handling. Overall I'm very impressed and can't wait for my 1,800 mile trip in Dec.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I've driven my 2014 on two coast to coast (plus) round trips plus some other long drives and I'm very happy with it. It's currently at around 25K miles. It's had no problems with it and is still rattle free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts