Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just upgraded my phone to the Samsung Galaxy S6 but so far haven't had any luck pairing it with my 2016 MDX Tech AWD. The phone I had before, Galaxy S3, paired without any problems. Does anyone use the S6 with their 2016 MDX?

Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the 14 MDX Advanced & Entertainment AWD and the S6 and don't have any problems pairing it. Sorry for not being any help with it, but it is possible!

The S6 is horrible (it's my 3rd Samsung phone, the Google Nexus phones are next for me), but I know that there's been connectivity issues with it. You might want to try a hard reset on the phone. I was having Wifi issues with mine, did the reset and everything was back to good.

Best of luck!

-Allen

·
Registered
56 Posts
No problems on my 14 with the S6 Edge. I can now see photos of my contacts and actually reply to texts with the Acura system's built-in replies. Had neither with my iPhone 6. So happy to be back in the Android world. Found the iPhone to be rather pathetic but with one exception. The Siri functionality worked really well with the voice control system in the car. The Samsung S voice? Not so much. Get the free Dragon voice tool in the app store. Works really well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
No problems on my 14 with the S6 Edge. I can now see photos of my contacts and actually reply to texts with the Acura system's built-in replies. Had neither with my iPhone 6. So happy to be back in the Android world. Found the iPhone to be rather pathetic but with one exception. The Siri functionality worked really well with the voice control system in the car. The Samsung S voice? Not so much. Get the free Dragon voice tool in the app store. Works really well.
Are you saying with the Dragon app you can use S-Voice through the steering wheel button like you can with Siri Eyes? I hope that's what you mean! There has to be a way for us Android users to get that functionality!...That would be a huge benefit. Especially considering voice recognition on the car is less than intuitive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
'16 mdx w/advance remote start issue.

hi all, I just purchase '16 mdx with advance . My remote start sometime confuse with the previous driver. llet's say remote 1 was last used, the next morning my wife remote start the car with remote 2 . the car recognize as driver 1? please help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts