Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aside from the obvious styling differences, what are the differences between the 2016 Advance and 2017 Advance? My list includes the power folding mirrors, heated windshield, electronic parking brake, wheel size, additional USBs. Looking at a 2016 w/o entertainment vs 2017 w/ entertainment and trying to determine if the $5000 difference ($51K vs $56K) is worth it.

I also noticed that the 2017s use Continental tires vs Michelins on the 2016s (preferred). If I went with the 2017, is it reasonable to ask the dealer to install Michelins instead at no charge?

·
Registered
9 Posts
@thePearl...Are sure about improved 9 speed tranny? I thought 16 and 17 had same tranny but software has been improved. I bought my 16 with Mfg date of Mar'2016 and dealer told me it is already installed with latest software.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went through the similar analysis for Advance model. Did not like the fact I have to spend extra 2K (ENT PKG) to get bench seats on 2017?...The price on 2016 was very attractive (got 48,800 including destination). So bought 2016 model, overall happy with the car the new tranny software does learn your driving habits and is bit more smooth. The only thing I wish for was power folding mirror and dual exhausts in the back from the 2017. But again, this is not really a big deal to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts