Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to purchase a 2016 Advance Pkg w/Entertainment for 41900. It has approximately 21K on it and seems to be in great shape. Unfortunately it's not at an Acura dealer, so I'm a little apprehensive of hidden problems. Is there anything specific to this model I should be on the lookout for?

Thanks for the help!!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I wouldn't be overly concerned about it just because it's a non-Acura dealer. People trade to other dealers all the time and it should be fully under warranty so no reason the prior owner would have left anything hanging. Review carfax and then have your own mechanic look at the vehicle. Mainly just to confirm no prior accident damage. Price seems reasonable to me if everything checks out.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Chances are the previous owners didn't like something about the 16 MDX like the 9AT, controls, styling, etc... There is a good chance this car will be in better shape at 21K compared to even a lease return. You still have the 4/50,000 bumper-to-bumper basic and 6/70,000 powertrain warranties available if anything pops up. Sounds like a excellent find if it is sh-awd and the color combo you like!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thx for the advise everyone. It is indeed a sh-awd, I pulled the trigger on it last Wednesday. I'm sure I'll be on here asking questions as I get to know the vehicle better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts