Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Daaaamn that's just do the atf when you do the oil change then...

I guess it's easy on the 6, but still..

Adam, you had both tsbs done right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Sorry @neoshi , just saw your post ! :(

Yep, I do it with every other oil change pretty much. Sometimes I’ve done a double flush, which also works, BUT the judder does come back quicker with a double flush vs triple.

Yep, have had both TSBs done and have opened cases with ACR asking them to give me an extended warranty on the torque converter/ tranny at least but they pretty told me to get lost ... very poor experience .. even though they can see my continuous issues with this vehicle are not what typical is the case.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Sorry @neoshi , just saw your post ! :(

Yep, I do it with every other oil change pretty much. Sometimes I’ve done a double flush, which also works, BUT the judder does come back quicker with a double flush vs triple.

Yep, have had both TSBs done and have opened cases with ACR asking them to give me an extended warranty on the torque converter/ tranny at least but they pretty told me to get lost ... very poor experience .. even though they can see my continuous issues with this vehicle are not what typical is the case.
Woof...

I'm not sure if my situation with them not doing anything my about my chirping 9 speed or your fixed but not really fixed 6 speed is worse...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
6 Participants
neoshi
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing