Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

2015 mpg

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Localbar 
#1 ·
I just finished a trip to California from Colorado. I saw a best highway MPG of 29 and worst combine (city highway) of 23.

I'm impressed, but as much as to justify the purchase of a $54K SUV for fuel economy.

#3 ·
Low Mileage on 2015 MDX

Hi guys,

Can you please post the mileage you get out of your MDX, both on highway as well as in city driving?

I am getting close to 18MPG in city driving and 25MPG in mostly-freeway driving.

Also, wondering if IDS setting has any effect on mileage? I am trying to find a way to increase my city mileage to around 21MPG.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

#5 ·
Low Mileage on 2015 MDX

Hi guys,

Can you please post the mileage you get out of your MDX, both on highway as well as in city driving?

I am getting close to 18MPG in city driving and 25MPG in mostly-freeway driving.

Also, wondering if IDS setting has any effect on mileage? I am trying to find a way to increase my city mileage to around 21MPG.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
I see about the same as you - but I can squeeze it 28 MPG highway with cruise control at 65. With my recent fuel trim issue (P0171) I got 11 MPG. I was a second away from wholesaling it.

But my wife does a lot of short trips which is when the car uses the most fuel (to warm it up) and she remote starts - maybe twice before she drives off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.