Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First Acura for us. We currently have 2 Saab which my wife considers both my cars. After maintenance bugs causing frustration for my wife we've been looking on an off since the summer. We finally made the call to get a certified 2015 base SH-AWD MDX, black with tan interior. It came with roof racks but I plan on getting a trailer hitch for it and probably an aftermarket DVD/entertainment ceiling mounted set. We drove to the NC coast this past weekend and I'm happy with the purchase. More importantly, my wife is happy to have a car that she can consider her's again.

My wife and I both have had Honda's int he past; '86 Accord LX-i for me (that car was great and free from my uncle with 209k on the clock), '02 Accord EX V6 for my wife that got totaled which led to her getting an '06 Accord LX V6.

Hoping for some good advice and information from the forum.

Regards,
Silas

PS-I just accidentally deleted all the dealer photos I had downloaded when trying to cut and paste them from my phone to the computer. Sucks. I emailed the dealership and hopefully they haven't deleted them yet.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts