Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2015 MDX Navi, with supposed parking sensors, running boards, and a few other extras...have had exactly 2 days, just found the headlight washer door on the passenger side front bumper did not return to proper position :-(, but also where do you turn on the parking sensors if there is no button on console to the left of the steering wheel as per the owner's manual? Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just to confirm that you have parking sensor, does the front and rear bumper have sensors on them? Should be noticeable circles about 6 or so left to right on the bumpers. My on/off button is to the left of the steering wheel. where the traction button is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there, thanks for your reply! Confirm both front and rear bumpers have sensors. The small green P assist on/off button is behind the steering wheel adjustment on the steering column. I pushed it on and it lit up and I did some test parking. It did not behave as I would have expected. I thought the beeping would accelerate once one got closer to an object. I parked until my front tires rested against a cement barrier and it beeped once, when I touched. Lucky for me the barrier didn't scrape the front under bumper. Is that how yours works? It didn't do anything when I backed into a parking space with concrete behind me and no I didn't hit the wall but did come pretty close. No beeping. I can not find where you can adjust the settings, if at all.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts