Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my third Acura. My second MDX. I am beyond disappointed. There are so many issue with this model. Let's forget about the two recalls. The door molding is peeling off. The roof trim has popped off. There is a strange noise in the front when I brake coming down a hill (my driveway). The front seat moves a little when I start and stop. I only have 8k miles on it. I just want to scream. All this money for this vehicle and it has all these issues. Honda needs to pull production out of Alabama!

·
Registered
46 Posts
roof trim popped off - very plausible, because my wife told me that she felt a drop of water or more when it was in a touchless car wash last week. Anyone has the same experience and know the cause/any fix?

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I just want to scream. All this money for this vehicle and it has all these issues. Honda needs to pull production out of Alabama!
Please do scream at Acura. More headaches for them mean potentially more fixes. I've been berating them on Twitter about three times a month now, but need to bring the vehicle in for actual fixes to get them to log anything. I think some of the publications are catching on though, as those "quality" surveys have been reflecting a massive drop in Acura standing. However, reliability surveys have not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts