Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 2015 Advance+Ent and I have this annoying rattle in the middle row on the driver side. Took it to dealer and I thought it was the retaining clip since there was a TSB out but my year didnt fall in the TSB. Tech and Advisor called to say that they found the problem to be the seat rail and will be replacing it. What I thought would be a quick fix turned out to be at least a week since they said there's this special nut to remove the seat rail that nobody sells and they have to special order from the manufacturer. Just wanted to put this out there in case someone else is having rattles in that area.

On side note, I got the 2017 RDX as a loaner and this car handles and rides greats, fwd torque steer though. Also, with the weight difference and same engine, this car is fast! I wish our MDX came with a bigger engine.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I had it in my 2016. They merely had to tighten mine though instead of replacing the entire rail (which they told me has been done in other cases).

Oddly enough, the RDX is reported to be slower than the MDX by about 0.2 seconds (from C&Ds tests). But it definitely more nimble.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had it in my 2016. They merely had to tighten mine though instead of replacing the entire rail (which they told me has been done in other cases).

Oddly enough, the RDX is reported to be slower than the MDX by about 0.2 seconds (from C&Ds tests). But it definitely more nimble.
You have the 9 speed, I have a 6 speed which is probably why. My 0-60 is 6.5 compared to your 6.0

1 - 3 of 3 Posts