Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Test drove a 2015 Acura MDX that had a weird creek/nock in the roof area on the driver-side / 2nd-row. The noise would only happen when accelerating or hitting a slight bump on the road, very noticeable. Any idea?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Test drove a 2015 Acura MDX that had a weird creek/nock in the roof area on the driver-side / 2nd-row. The noise would only happen when accelerating or hitting a slight bump on the road, very noticeable. Any idea?
For your information, creek is spelled creak and nock is spelled knock. Have them fix it before you buy it. Is this from a dealer? Check to make sure the seat isn’t loose.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
There may just be a bad weld somewhere. I had one under the center console and two panels ended up rubbing and creaking so they had to reweld the panels together. Haven't had a problem since. Been about 1.5 years or so now.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There may just be a bad weld somewhere. I had one under the center console and two panels ended up rubbing and creaking so they had to reweld the panels together. Haven't had a problem since. Been about 1.5 years or so now.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
never heard of that, but sounds like it. How much that cost and who did it?

·
Registered
713 Posts
you did check the seat belt that is tucked up there to be sure it wasn't banging around because it wasn't coiled right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts