Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a headlight replaced because of an accident and purchased OEM headlight and the color hue not match? My original headlight has like a blue color hue to it and the new headlight that replaced my original headlight has a yellow hue color to it. The dealership stated that will take 10 hours of using them for they to start matching as far as the color goes. I just think it is just not a good headlight. In the past when I replaced my bulbs you will notice a darker shade of the same color on the bulb that got replaced the most recent but having a totally different color from one headlight to another with a LED headlight I find weird. Any feedback will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I always notice those type of problems in parking lots. I’ll lean over to my wife, point, and say “accident, front left” or something like that.

If I had to replace a light/lense/bulb, I always do it in pairs.

Reactions: Jmadness

·
Registered
962 Posts
If you don't get satisfaction, contact Acura Customer Relations. They may be able to get it covered under the parts warranty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you don't get satisfaction, contact Acura Customer Relations. They may be able to get it covered under the parts warranty.

Thanks for the advice. I am in that process right now. I will see what they say!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts