Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have looked at the other posts regarding heated wheel installs but my question is not answered. I purchased a used heated steering wheel off of of Ebay and it is all there except the airbag. When reading the Acura install directions it mentions "new cable reel", is that something that came with the kit and is different then the non-heated? or is it the same and is some how not re-usable? I'm concerned about starting the swap and not being about to complete same day. Also it appears something needed reset by dealer when I read someone's very detailed(thank-you) write up about their experience. Is that reset unavoidable or could something have been done differently to avoid dealer involvement. Thank you in advance for any help. BTW, changing wheel because my german shepherd ate it-no kidding.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I hate bringing my car to the dealer for anything other than recalls but after researching the Install instructions I gladly dropped off my car at Acura and paid $500 for the wheel and installation.

One of the best car add on’s and worth that $500.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Localbar
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing