Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2 years of this annoying problem it is fixed. After presenting the dealer with the TSB information they performed the procedure and lo and behold it is fixed. It is like driving a new car !!

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had the same problem, mine was out of the mileage by 500 miles . I have the Acura warranty until 120,000 miles, only 80,500 was on the truck at the time, TSB's are usually not covered under warranty but I had it in numerous times for the shudder and they kept saying they couldnt find anything wrong, I call corporate and complained and they covered it. Been about 2 months, so far so good. I do expect it to come back though.

·
Registered
122 Posts
For us it came back around 22k miles after the TSB “fix”. They redid the fluid exchange procedure after conferring with Acura tech line and it was back to normal. I’ll just add it to routine maintenance schedule to change fluid every 20-24k miles.

·
Registered
122 Posts
TSBs are here:

The trans judder TSBs are:
B16-062
B16-063

Note the top of page 2 of B16-063 states the warranty for the fix is 8 years/80k miles.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Get the tranny software reflashed and have the fluid changed. Had that done on my 2014 when we had 40k odd miles on it. I am north of 91k now and I need to drain/fill 3x the tranny fluid myself. It was covered under the CPO warranty/TSB the first time it was done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts