Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this forum but have quote a few questions. I purchased a used 2014 MDX back in January 2017. It wasn't from an Acura dealer so I didn't learn a whole lot from the dealer themselves other than what I've read online and thru the manual so far. I purchased the car with 37K miles on it and currently have 43K on it. My question to you all is: at what mileage should I consider getting brakes checked/new pads, etc. I honestly don't believe they were changed at all prior to my purchasing the vehicle and still may be original. My tires are in decent shape still but wondering how often do you all rotate them and do you rotate the 2 back tires, to the front at the same time? I thought the manual said to do this. Lastly ---do you wait until your oil indicator is below 20% remaining, to change your oil. I have a 2014 MDX Tech package and haven't figured out how to assign my car computer to tell me when services are due. Not a huge deal but...no idea. Any info you all can provide will be helpful. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.