Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I believe the answer to most of these questions is the target market that these vehicles are going to be sold to. Although these are some good points, the target market is not looking into these things. There are many different color and wheel combinations to choose from which really make this car stand out. I personally like the black color with the dealer added side steps and roof rack :D The dark blue is also pretty amazing!
We are part of that target market. The thousands of current and previous MDX owners on these forums and on the road. Some of us like a little properly executed style. Lots of us are returning customers to the Honda/Acura brand. But, at times, it looks to me like they are not doing much to keep those loyal customers around and prevent them from going to other brands. Sounds to me like Acura is then saying, Screw it, style doesn't sell, (cough, TL, cough). I don't buy that, IMO you can build an attractive, reliable vehicle that also happens to be loaded with new features and tech and is also very safe. Oh yeah , sounds like the 2007 MDX to me.

·
Registered
301 Posts
In the end, if all the other pseudo three row SUVs are still too big and/or too expensive, the MDX will win out. Although I haven't seen it in the flesh yet, that new third row is looking as vestigial as a human tailbone.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts