Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Does any one have problem indicators - 1) emission problem 2) All-Wheel drive problem on your Nav screen?

Thank you in advance
Srini

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi Srini, I had this happen multiple times to my MDX. In addition to your warning lights, mine also had lights for LDW, steering, cylinder misfire go off. This happened 3 times. First was when I bought the vehicle and the dealer installed the heated steering wheel. Second was when it was back to the dealer, the steering wheel was off-centered and they had to fix that, lights were going off again after they fixed the problem and they found a bad pin connection under the dash between the dash and fuse box. Third time happened when I got back from a business trip. Acura blamed it on cold weather and only reset the computer... no guarantee that it won't happen again. I'm stuck with this vehicle until it happens again and we'll see what lame excuse Acura gives me next time... Other 2014 MDX owners have had similar issues.

My advice is to take it to the dealership, have them look into it and see if there's something they need to fix, get it documented and please consider reporting it to Acura's Customer Care so they know another MDX owner is having these lights go off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts