Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have found logo replacement lights for under the doors but am having trouble removing the factory light. Does anyone now how to remove the light without breaking the housing?

·
Registered
152 Posts
take a good look at the light, you'll see where there's a lip for a cloth covered screwdriver or panel-popper to pull the housing out. use your cellphone front-camera to act as a makeshift 'inspection mirror' and you'll see what i mean

*edit - also post up the link of the projectors you found, i'd be curious to see how it turns out!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:nerd:Thanks for the guidance on removing the lights worked great! I am very happy with them. See the pictures of the end result. My garage floor is coated so it looks better on pavement.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hmm I see some axis ones that just slip right in the existing slot of the lights already under the door.

Manera- Can you please post a link to the lights that just slip into the existing housing? ...I'm a total novice with no experience working on this stuff.

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
I want one that says "NO BACKSEAT DRIVERS" for the rear doors and "VROOM VROOM" for the driver's door haha

·
Registered
6,348 Posts
Tesh, thanks for the removal tip. I replaced all four last night without incident! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts