Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had this before? easy fix I can do myself? If not, how long did it take the dealer to fix it?

already washed the car thinking maybe a dead bug on top of sensor causing it, didn't fix it

·
Registered
423 Posts
No rain today and it's working fine. Weird. I wonder if water is getting in a sensor and shorting it out. Anyone know how to trouble shoot the system or pull error codes?

Damn, I'd gladly pay $100 plus for a Helms manual like I have for my 2006 MDX, but apparently there isn't one available.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Wonder if I would be able to download all 900 pages (or whatever) in a day. Or just move somewhere where it doesn't rain.
I'm sure people have. You can always do the 30-day subscription for $50. Plenty of time to download it, then.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Wonder if I would be able to download all 900 pages (or whatever) in a day. Or just move somewhere where it doesn't rain.
i was just short of 900 with my MDX manuals.

kidding.

though i did compartmentalize pieces of the my '14 MDX so that i made sure i downloaded all components of the vehicle. Except i missed some. I did blow $20 total since i didnt realize at first, the information would come in handy for everything else that makes up the MDX.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have the parking sensor system error message that popped up on my 2014 MDX Advance. Just a few months out of warranty and not covered. Anyone with a solution to this?

Car has been garaged kept and never been in an accident and no scratches to front or rear bumper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts