Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of near good condition Factory LED Fog Light for 2014 - 2016 Acura MDX. I brought it almost 2 years from the dealership at Acura for $480. Nothing is wrong or what so ever as my lease on my MDX was up so I brought these separately and prefer to take them off. NO crack or scratch on the lens as I wrap the lens with Lamin-x yellow film to protect rock chip. This also comes with all hardware, relay, new switch column, grille and installation instruction. I will also throw in another new sheet of Lamin-x Yellow film for the fog light in case you like to re wrap. No condensation build up, fogging or moister. For the condition for the rating scale 1 - 10 and 10 being excellent, I would give it a 9 as it was used but in near excellent condition. I am located in So Cali and prefer local pick up as I am in San Gabriel area. Will to ship out for additional $10.

I also have a factory front and rear sport bumper trim add on, which I wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl with red keyline vinyl. Originally they are silver to give contrast of the front and rear end. I got those for $560 both. Will sell as a set for $290 and prefer local pick up as these are oversized item.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I have a set of near good condition Factory LED Fog Light for 2014 - 2016 Acura MDX. I brought it almost 2 years from the dealership at Acura for $480. Nothing is wrong or what so ever as my lease on my MDX was up so I brought these separately and prefer to take them off. NO crack or scratch on the lens as I wrap the lens with Lamin-x yellow film to protect rock chip. This also comes with all hardware, relay, new switch column, grille and installation instruction. I will also throw in another new sheet of Lamin-x Yellow film for the fog light in case you like to re wrap. No condensation build up, fogging or moister. For the condition for the rating scale 1 - 10 and 10 being excellent, I would give it a 9 as it was used but in near excellent condition. I am located in So Cali and prefer local pick up as I am in San Gabriel area. Will to ship out for additional $10.

I also have a factory front and rear sport bumper trim add on, which I wrapped in carbon fiber vinyl with red keyline vinyl. Originally they are silver to give contrast of the front and rear end. I got those for $560 both. Will sell as a set for $290 and prefer local pick up as these are oversized item.
I'm local to you. Would you sell the front trim separately?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Hi there
I prefer to sell it as a set as it is easier to sell rather than separately. Sorry
No worries. Just already have the rear and am probably adding a hitch soon anyway. Let me know if you change your mind.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry forgot to post the price on the LED Foglight. Selling for $350 locally (So Cali). +$10 within 48 CONUS

·
Registered
25 Posts

Is the add on trim easy to install, any scratches or such on them? i'm also local and would be intrested if its in good cond

1 - 16 of 16 Posts