Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to upgrade my radio since my Bluetooth kept losing connection to my phone.
Decided to go with a Kenwood DMX9707s
Touch screen with Apple CarPlay
So far works perfect..connects fast after I turn on my car. No disconnects mid-song . Only thing now the speakers don’t get as loud as they used to. Guy at Best Buy said I need to upgrade my amp so need to work on that next

·
Registered
707 Posts
Make sure they connected the sub amp "turn on wire"...that could be one issue. It's often missed by many installers, would be pretty easy to verify though. Turn up music, stick head into the back by the sub. :)

·
Registered
2008 MDX Tech+Power Tail Gate, Sterling Gray
594 Posts
Looks good!!! So, the original screen is not used anymore and GPS is now on the new head unit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make sure they connected the sub amp "turn on wire"...that could be one issue. It's often missed by many installers, would be pretty easy to verify though. Turn up music, stick head into the back by the sub. :)
Ok thx . I’ve been looking for reasons why it wouldn’t be working . Going to check it out

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good!!! So, the original screen is not used anymore and GPS is now on the new head unit?

Thx bro. The original screen is used for the rear view camera. The GPS is now through my phone and Apple CarPlay which is now more accurate . Good thing I didn’t buy the upgrade for the navigation

·
Registered
423 Posts
I decided to upgrade my radio since my Bluetooth kept losing connection to my phone.
Decided to go with a Kenwood DMX9707s
Touch screen with Apple CarPlay
So far works perfect..connects fast after I turn on my car. No disconnects mid-song . Only thing now the speakers don’t get as loud as they used to. Guy at Best Buy said I need to upgrade my amp so need to work on that next View attachment 116847 View attachment 116848 View attachment 116849 View attachment 116850

1 - 9 of 9 Posts