Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My kid jumped my car and them it showed misfire on cylinder 2 and 6. Did the coil packs and spark plugs and nothing change. Below is a note from the repair place on my car. Nothing they have done fixed the issues. Any one have any idea's . Thanks in advance.

we have a runner but still an issue. we just spent a couple more hours going thru everything again.. ugh .. ive got a tech help request in on my tech network for ideas and waiting response . this is only the second time in 10 years I have used it . lets see what comes up .. bear with me. this is the post coppied. The vehicle came in with two cylinders missing. We checkedthe coils and put new plugs in and did not help. Thecompression is good . We decided to adjust the valves andwhen we found that none were really out we put a couple injectors in for good measure before buttoning up. A timingbelt job was done due to mileage. After firing up we foundthe number 2 cylinder is recording misfires not felt thengoes to full misfire after about 30 seconds at that time wealso drop number six. we are thinking the computer is doingthat as a save option ? we are missing something and need adirection to go ,any ideas would be appreciated. we haveput new plugs in it and moved the coils around. TIA !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts