Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took our 2012 MDX w/Advanced package in for the A123 service yesterday and the dealer called saying they were going to replace the front suspension under warranty.

The car has 24k miles and was making no noises and seemed fine, but hey why not I guess.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What exactly did the replace?

I have a 2012; Acura replaced the steering rack, pump, stabilizer bar bushings, CV Joint boot. Just trying to see what else we should be prepared for...

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Took our 2012 MDX w/Advanced package in for the A123 service yesterday and the dealer called saying they were going to replace the front suspension under warranty.

The car has 24k miles and was making no noises and seemed fine, but hey why not I guess.
I first had a torn endlink boot they replaced that was making a knocking noise with suspension travel. Acura fixed that first and about a month later the magnetic struts started to go out making the exact same noise. I replaced my front magnetic struts at 35,000 miles under the basic warranty back in May/14. Some folks just get leaking only or all the way to complete failure. It is good the service department was looking out for you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2012 MDX technology and the suspension sounds aweful. Need to get it in for 60k service and will have it ALL checked. Everything is bad. And needs replacing. New England roads are tough even on an SUV.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts