Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello MDXERS!!,

I recently bought my parents a 2011 Acura MDX. They love the car and absolutely love it better than there old Ford Windstar! Unfortunately they are getting old (SHHH). I would like to install a nice black RunnerBoard that has LED installed already. I'm in the Sacramento area so please leave a comment where I can install it and buy it for a good price. Please don't make it over 500 dollars hehe.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I don't think Acura makes running boards with lights. There are puddle lights under all four doors to help at night; but, the door(s) have to be open to be any benefit. I have the Advance running board that are a little wider and have a chrome trim along the edge (about $450-$500+install). They are pretty wide and really come in handy for my +75 year old mom and in-laws getting in/out of the MDX (I still have to help them). You could go aftermarket; but, the same problem of finding some with built-in lights.

Unless they really needed awd, a mini van would be easier to get in/out because the MDX is pretty tall for the mobile impaired. I end up taking them in my RDX around town because it sits lower to the ground.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts