Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first time posting here. I am experiencing issues with the power tailgate (says that it's open, but isn't), wipers that dont work at intermittent speed (only fast), outside temp not registering, and no turn signals. Is there a particular component that controls everything.

I noticed the fuse panel in the back was a bit wet, dried it out. Worked fine, and now. The issue has sprung up again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just came back to look at it. The turn signals work, wipers work, and tailgate open now, but it still doesn't detect the tail gate is closed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, first time posting here. I am experiencing issues with the power tailgate (says that it's open, but isn't), wipers that dont work at intermittent speed (only fast), outside temp not registering, and no turn signals. Is there a particular component that controls everything.

I noticed the fuse panel in the back was a bit wet, dried it out. Worked fine, and now. The issue has sprung up again.
exact same thing happened to me 3 days ago it had rained

found my issue.
Water leaking on the back fuse box
I removed the fuses and relay dryer everything up and sealed the leak.
Water came in from the trunk seal left corner right above the fuse box

·
Registered
18 Posts
2009 tech/ent

Same issue. Replaced driver door sub harness, inspected rear fuse box for water intrusion, cleaned inspected latch assembly and pinch sensors.

I still get the tailgate open display on the MID.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I removed those 2 relays and dried them other then that nope sorry that’s all I did and it worked Lucky guess from my part

·
Registered
18 Posts
I removed those 2 relays and dried them other then that nope sorry that’s all I did and it worked Lucky guess from my part
Thanks for the response. I did notice a little seepage on the fusebox. Removed it, dried it completely out , checked all relays and fuses. Same fault. I'll keep testing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts