Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are these the correct mounting bolt locations for the oil pump on 2011 Acura MDX? If these are correct then I can retight bolt #1, #2, #5, #6 and #7 without removing the timing belt ccover.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I don’t see any oil leaking out from this port as indicated with the red arrow which tells me there is no oil leaking inside the timing belt cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I figured out all mounting bolt locations for the oil pump. There are a total of 9 bolts. Bolt #1, #2, #5, #6, #7 and #8 are accessible without removing the timing belt cover. I just figured out that bolt #8 is used for both mounting the oil filter assembly and the oil pump. I am going to retight bolt #8. I already retight bolt #1 and #2 which stop the leak but not completely. Retight bolt #8 is the key to complelety stop the leak. Let hope so!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude u need a shop manual...just buy one!

You may need This info and might save you ton of money in the future. I just save $3,000 with this info! I don’t need to buy manual, just free download my friends. I can download any software for free. Speaking of free software I need to download TurboTax business edition! Yeah baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts