Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate posting things about noises...it's like telling the doc my knee pops when I do xyz. With that being said, just need some trouble shooting advice. I have a 2011 and the front end has been making a terrible rumbling noise, more so when I load the vehicle up in a turn. Started with the tires, they were cupping and I replaced them and the noise is still there. I replaced the left front bearing as it sounded like it was more prominent from that side (turning right and putting the weight on left side). I have the right bearing, just have not done it yet but the noise is still present. The rumble is not a constant and matches speed of the vehicle...slow speed and it's slow (wuh__________Wuh________Wuh________Wuh )...fast speed and it's fast (wuh_wuh_wuh_wuh_wuh_wuh). The noise is not all that present when going straight either. Could a bad right bearing cause that sound regardless of direction turning???? Thoughts???? Axles, CVs, etc?????

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you ever found the solution to your issue? I'm currently having the same problem but the wheel bearings dont seem like the issue. I did the bearing test and there is no play.

·
Registered
895 Posts
It's been more than a year since this member has logged in, so unlikely he will see this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts