Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When starting, turning or going over a bump (speed bump), my 2010 emits a slight "click" from the left front suspension. Today I was able to remove the wheel and weight the suspension to determine that the noise is coming from the stroke sensor. I can put my hand on the sensor and feel the "clunk" from within it. Part # is 33186STXA01. Anyone know anything about these? are they serviceable at all? All mounts and the linkage are tight...

Thanks in advance for any insight :).

Derrick

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a MDX 2010 Elite with 204,000 km on it, it was riding like a tank, I just got the stroke sensors replaced at an Independent Acura repair shop on all 4 wheels and the ride now is amazing OMG! It wasn’t cheap but what a difference! Also Dealer did NOT diagnose this problem! 3 of them were seized and one was broken.
This after the front and rear ADS shocks were previously replaced by dealer and I was thinking they had gone again and i was thinking about having to replace with the standard OEM shocks with the resistor thing to override the trouble code, instead of the ridiculous expensive ADS OEM shocks.
Anyways I’m very happy and maybe now I get a couple more years out of this ride before submitting to car payments again!
Finally the Part numbers were
331136, 331186, 331196, 331146-STX-A01

1 - 2 of 2 Posts