Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a used 2009 MDX. The truck has all the packages including the sport package that includes the upgraded sport leather seats. My question is can I use a dedicated leather cleaner and conditioner like Lexol or do I need a Vinyl cleaner? Are the seats true leather or leatherette (Vinyl)? I've read that leather cleaner and conditioner can damage the coating on Vinyl and it should not be used as it can damage your seats. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help! Any recommendations on a good product to use. Does anyone know if I can use a dedicated leather product or should I use a vinyl product? Or does anyone know what part of the seats are leather vs vinyl and I can buy products for both? Thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Thanks for the help! Any recommendations on a good product to use. Does anyone know if I can use a dedicated leather product or should I use a vinyl product? Or does anyone know what part of the seats are leather vs vinyl and I can buy products for both? Thanks
i dont like touching leather with all the chemicals, i ruined my seats year ago

1 - 4 of 4 Posts