Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I've noticed my 2009 MDX Tech + Entertainment Stopped doing the Lock Confirmation on the key when you lock it twice. I looked in the Key Settings, and I turned Lock Confirmation on and off. Does anyone know a fix for this? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
17 Posts
This happened with my 2007 Elite as well, and it turned out that the hood latch sensor failed. Nothing showed up in the MID, but the car alarm would randomly go off. I ended unplugging the hood sensor and never had this problem again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This happened with my 2007 Elite as well, and it turned out that the hood latch sensor failed. Nothing showed up in the MID, but the car alarm would randomly go off. I ended unplugging the hood sensor and never had this problem again.
I did recently open the hood to Jump start another Vehicle. But I made sure it latched, I will try this method Thanks!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Also note, the beep will not sound if any of the 5 doors + hood is not fully locked. e.g. if one of your doors is only half latched, the door will lock but the security will not switch on and you wont hear the beep.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
I would double-check to make sure the door and trunk actuators are working. My 08 RDX had a bad actuator and that door wouldn't lock with the fob.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did recently open the hood to Jump start another Vehicle. But I made sure it latched, I will try this method Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts