Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys! i accidentally opened my tailgate to get my snowbrush and ended up breaking the spoiler due to hardened snow buildup between the gap of tailgate and the roof. im now having a hard time looking for my spoiler's replacement. please let me know where i can get one here in Greater Toronto Area.
thanks and more power to all mdxers!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you for the advice! i got my 2009 last october only and this is my first car since i arrived here in canada 2017. i'm not yet familiar on hows and wheres to get parts of my mdx.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
thank you for the advice! i got my 2009 last october only and this is my first car since i arrived here in canada 2017. i'm not yet familiar on hows and wheres to get parts of my mdx.
This is a dealership that has all the parts in Florida and an easy to navigate website:

Scroll down and select the color, it's $500 pre-painted plus shipping,tax and duties. You can ask bodyshops around you and ask them if they have supplier with a rear spoiler since the MDX is somewhat common car that has parts available in salvage/recycling centers. It'll be WAY cheaper for used one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a dealership that has all the parts in Florida and an easy to navigate website:

Scroll down and select the color, it's $500 pre-painted plus shipping,tax and duties. You can ask bodyshops around you and ask them if they have supplier with a rear spoiler since the MDX is somewhat common car that has parts available in salvage/recycling centers. It'll be WAY cheaper for used one.
thank you for the info!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts