Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I recently had my Acura MDX serviced as it needed a new power steering pump and the A/C also needed to be recharged. After about two weeks I noticed yesterday it is back to being warm again so I called the auto shop and they said they would look again for a leak. Today I left the house and noticed the passenger side A/C was actually working but the driver side was warm. I ran an HVAC self diagnostics test. { Video of Error Code Listed Below! }. I had some trouble reading it but I believe it said there was a short in the sunlight sensor circuit. I was surprised and confused because I have had no issue with the sunlight sensor. I really believe it is still the driver side air mix control motor causing the issue. Here is why I think that is the problem. I pushed the recirculate button with the radio off and could clearly hear the passenger side click and start to move but I didn't really hear the driver one! I was hoping for some feedback on this and some help with what to do as I am not a car expert.

Below I will include a pdf of the instructions/code files. I also including a video of my A/C response.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts