Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Acura MDX
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 MDX (Tech) and just recently, I have noticed that a few menu options such as "Go Home", "Previous Destination" and "Calendar" are greyed out. Also, a few of my settings tend to reset everytime I start the car. For the most part, my navigation system seems to be work well.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a solution? I have tried to reset my Navi system, but this did not help.

Thanks

·
Registered
2007 Acura MDX
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 07 MDX (Tech) and just recently, I have noticed that a few menu options such as "Go Home", "Previous Destination" and "Calendar" are greyed out. Also, a few of my settings tend to reset everytime I start the car. For the most part, my navigation system seems to be work well.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a solution? I have tried to reset my Navi system, but this did not help.

Thanks
Further to the above item. I have noticed in my main dash setup menu, I tired to adjust a few items like door locks, etc. and I received the following warning note "Customizing Not Available Until Linked to Remote".

Any thoughts or solutions?

·
Registered
2007 Acura MDX
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Further to the above item. I have noticed in my main dash setup menu, I tired to adjust a few items like door locks, etc. and I received the following warning note "Customizing Not Available Until Linked to Remote".

Any thoughts or solutions?

I did some research and it seems as my FOB got unlinked to my MDX and thus the issues that I experienced. If anyone else experiences this, just relink your FOB by pressing the "lock " and "unlock" keys together until you get a solid red light on your FOB.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts