Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Shop has diagnosed a hole in the AC condenser (with dye). They want about $700 to fix it which seems about right after doing some research. Highly reputable Honda / Acura only indy shop - same as taking it to the dealer type service. Not the cheapest, but they only use Honda / Acura parts. They're willing to install my parts, but won't warranty the work of course. Totally understandable. Question is, has anyone used an aftermarket condenser that's good quality and has a good warranty? H/A parts are 12 mos / 12k mi. part AND labor. OEM is about $330.

TIA

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Hello all,

Shop has diagnosed a hole in the AC condenser (with dye). They want about $700 to fix it which seems about right after doing some research. Highly reputable Honda / Acura only indy shop - same as taking it to the dealer type service. Not the cheapest, but they only use Honda / Acura parts. They're willing to install my parts, but won't warranty the work of course. Totally understandable. Question is, has anyone used an aftermarket condenser that's good quality and has a good warranty? H/A parts are 12 mos / 12k mi. part AND labor. OEM is about $330.

TIA

For 700 bucks they better warrant the labor... If they are using Acura OEM Parts which already have warranty from the dealership then the Labor should be warranted by the guys doing the labor.

And Nope I haven't used an aftermarket Condenser, Never have mine fixed in any car :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts