Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Window not working from either switch. I hear a click coming from the module in the door. I purchase a new motor. Disconnected the harness from old motor and connected to new and it does work either. I have replaced the switch about tworking years ago. Check fuse. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
268 Posts
What is the reset? My Window goes up and down but when it hits top it ends up coming down about 1/6th of the way

The reset is down and up a few times I believe. Your problem might have to deal with the window seal. Move it, jiggle it, then hit the window switch. Mine did that a while ago and my buddy was just messing around, happened to fix it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
346 Posts
What is the reset? My Window goes up and down but when it hits top it ends up coming down about 1/6th of the way

@troye,
With the key in the on position (Don'r start the engine)
With the drivers door open, use the switch and cycle the window up and down a few times.
This might take a couple of tries to get the window to re-learn.

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
Give this a whirl as well. I had to do this on our CRV after a regulator and switch replacement. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK so I decided to try another new switch same problem. So I check the voltage at the motor and I get 6.6 volts all time time. Press switch changes by .03 volts. Should there be voltage when no switch is pressed?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.